Nelsa Alves Biography, Wiki, Physical Stats, Personal & Professional Life
Nelsa Alves (Born on July 6th, 1987, in Luanda, Angola) is a Fashion Model. She is well known for her beautiful looks, fitness, downblouse pose, & amazing personality. She is one of the most popular Models in Angola. Nelsa is a Miss Angola of 2009.
In this article, we will know about her Images, Personal Life, Professional life, Physical Stats(Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Skin Color, Eye Color, Hair Color, Tattoos on Body, Piercings, and Natural Breast), Net Worth, Social Media Accounts(Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, etc.), Notable Works & More.
About Nelsa Alves
|Full Name||Nelsa Suraia Pombal Alves|
|Gender (Male 👨 | Female 🚺 | Transgender )|
|Born||6th July 1987|
|Age(As Per. 2021)||34th Years Old|
|Home Town||Luanda, Angola|
|Religion||Christian (Roman Catholic)|
|Zodiac Sign||Gemini ♊|
|Known As||Best Known as Model|
|First Appeared as Model?||2009|
|Currently Active as Model or not?||Yes (Active)|
In Meters: 1.73 M
In Feets & Inches: 5′ 9″
|Weight||In Kilogram: 51 KG|
In Pound: 112 LBS
Breast Size: 32
Waist Size: 24
Hip Size: 34
|Eye( 👁🗨) Color|
|Tattoos on Body?||None|
|Piercings?||Yes (Ear, Nose)|
|Alma Mater||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Affairs | Spouse||Not Known|
Nelsa Alves Social Media Accounts
- Estimated. $2 Millions
Nelsa Alves Google Search Trends
- Nelsa Alves‘ Google Search Trends Data of last 5 years (Data is directly fetched from google search trends official website)
- Nelsa had never dreamed of becoming a model but applied to gain some experience following encouragement from family and friends.
- She won the title of Miss Ingombota on her debut as a model, and subsequently sought to promote good causes. She was successful, winning the title and later Miss Luanda, making her one of 24 contestants for the 2009 Miss Angola title.
- In 2009, Nelsa participated as a Contestant in Miss Universe contests. In a press release, the Miss Angola Committee wished Alves luck and hoped that she would better the sixth place achieved in Miss Universe 2006 by Micaela Reis. Alves failed to place in the top fifteen competitors.
- Nelsa realized that she might be able to support certain events through participating in this capacity. Alves has supported campaigns by health organizations such as Brazil’s National Cancer Institute, which launched a campaign in 2009 in which companies customized Smart For two cars.
If You Like This Article Then Kindly Like it & Write Down Your Views On Comment Box.