Thug Behram (Serial Killer) Wiki, Full Biography
Thug Behram (Born. in 1765 – Died in 1840) was the leader of a thug cult operating in Awadh, central India in the late 18th and early 19th centuries, and was often referred to by this name. Thug Bahram is considered the world’s most cruel Serial Killer. He killed 931 people in his life.
In this article, we know about Thug Bahram’s Biography. such as full name, nicknames, age, death, cause of death, ethnicity, religion, zodiac sign, victims, way of killing people, and etc.
About Thug Behram
|Full Name||Buhram Jamedar|
|Nicknames||Thug Behram | Kings of the Thug|
|Gender (Male 👨| Female 🚺| Transgender)||Male 👨|
|Age(as per. 1840)||75 Years Old (approx.)|
|Birthplace||Unknown Village, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac Sign||Not sure|
|Occupation||Leader of the Thuggee cult in Oudh|
|Known As||Best Known as Serial Killer|
|Years Active||1790- 1840|
|Total Victims?||125 confirmed (suspect to be 931)|
|Way of Murder?||Strangulation with handkerchief|
|Cause of Death?||Hanging (death sentence)|
|Body Measurements||Chest Size: NA|
Waist Size: NA
Biceps Size: NA
|Eye( 👁🗨) Color||NA|
|Alma Mater||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Affairs | Spouse||Not Known|
Thug Behram Story
- Bahram was the leader of thug gang.
- The thugs of that era were different from the thugs of today. At present, the fraudsters are called thugs, but at that time the thugs were of a very terrible nature. There used to be a gang of them, which used to join together in the guise of a convoy. Seeing the opportunity, he used to rob people by killing them.
- James Patton, an East India Company officer working for the Fraud and Robbery Office in the 1830s, who wrote a manuscript on thugs, quotes Behram as saying that he was “present” in 931 counts of murder, and “I could have strangled with my own hands” about 125 people, and I would have seen 150 more people strangled.”
- Bahram used his waistband or handkerchief, in which a large medallion was sewn, to carry out his murder. Through sheer skill, he was able to place a napkin over his victims’ Adam’s apple, applying pressure to the throat as they strangled them.
- He was sentenced to death in 1840.
If You Like This Article Then Kindly Like it & Write Down Your Views On Comment Box.